What up, guys! Week 4 is now history. What a completely crappy week for your fantasy football all-stars!
Week 4 Results
- Bao takes home the trophy this week with the balanced attack of his sunshiners. All of his offensive players were in double digits and he squeaked out enough points on Monday Night Football to secure the victory.
- As a whole, scoring was awful this week. The average score for all the teams was less than 80 pts.
- We still have two winless teams in the league. Art’s Gas Passers continue to be the Buffalo Bills of the league, averaging less than 70 pts a week. Dat’s PU Rackers continue to be the hard luck team of the week, with another team scoring over 100 pts against him.
Week 5 Notes
- Watch that injury report. Some big names went down with some big injuries last week: Cutler, Vick, McFadden, Johnson
- Remember you get 4 transactions a week. Some of you guys haven’t even touched the waiver wire.
- Teams with Byes this week: Miami, New England, Pittsburgh, Seattle
- Buffalo is the worst team in the NFL. No doubt about that.
- Bao $30 (Week 1, 4)
- Joe $30 (Week 2, 3)
Good luck in Week 5, bitches.